The nurses are wonderful and informative. They help to make the students feel comfortable. I love how the nurses are not quick to send a child home. I find that some times the student’s “illness” is due to an incident with another student in the school yard or in the classroom. Parents are very quick to pick up the students when I call them. When the nurses tell the students they don’t need to go home and should make it through the day, that is exactly what happens 99.9% of the time. Love Avel eCare!
- Pipestone County Medical Center Wins Avel eCare’s Inaugural Trailblazer Innovation Award October 13, 2023
- Acquisition of Fident Health September 20, 2023
- Avel eCare Briefs D.C. Lawmakers on Using Telemedicine to Help Combat the Nation’s Mental Health Crisis June 29, 2023
- Putting Telemedicine into Motion with EMS in South Dakota May 22, 2023
- Health providers across the US call this Sioux Falls facility for help May 10, 2023