With eCare Emergency, [the care team] has the ability to make calls right away, which also improves patient outcomes. Our nurses also have much more support than they’ve ever had in our rural hopsital … it’s an extra set of hands and eyes for everything from setting up transfers to discussing plan of care.
- Pipestone County Medical Center Wins Avel eCare’s Inaugural Trailblazer Innovation Award October 13, 2023
- Acquisition of Fident Health September 20, 2023
- Avel eCare Briefs D.C. Lawmakers on Using Telemedicine to Help Combat the Nation’s Mental Health Crisis June 29, 2023
- Putting Telemedicine into Motion with EMS in South Dakota May 22, 2023
- Health providers across the US call this Sioux Falls facility for help May 10, 2023