It was really great to know that we had a nurse on-call for us and it alleviated some of the pressure on the staff because we had direct access to a nurse to help us. Avel’s program is very user friendly, and it has been a lifesaver for us here at South Heart. A top benefit has been able to have access to a medical expert. For example, if you have a student with a rash, you can bring them on camera and the Avel nurse can evaluate the student and then contact the parents to give them the appropriate advice. This is great for us because we aren’t nurses, we’re educators and it helps our peace of mind knowing an expert is meeting these health needs.
- Pipestone County Medical Center Wins Avel eCare’s Inaugural Trailblazer Innovation Award October 13, 2023
- Acquisition of Fident Health September 20, 2023
- Avel eCare Briefs D.C. Lawmakers on Using Telemedicine to Help Combat the Nation’s Mental Health Crisis June 29, 2023
- Putting Telemedicine into Motion with EMS in South Dakota May 22, 2023
- Health providers across the US call this Sioux Falls facility for help May 10, 2023