This program has allowed our school district to have the best student attendance rate in the past twelve years. The program identifies basic illnesses and helps our teachers work with parents to provide treatment options for students. In severe situations the program helps our school district principals to ensure that proper medical steps are being taken for serious medical conditions. The diabetic moniotring done by the program has been life changing for one of our students.
- Avel eCare Reports Significant Growth and Nationwide Expansion in 2023 January 31, 2024
- Avel eCare Extends Crisis Care Services to Individual Law Enforcement Officers December 20, 2023
- Pipestone County Medical Center Wins Avel eCare’s Inaugural Trailblazer Innovation Award October 13, 2023
- Acquisition of Fident Health September 20, 2023
- Avel eCare Briefs D.C. Lawmakers on Using Telemedicine to Help Combat the Nation’s Mental Health Crisis June 29, 2023