School nurses play an integral role in ensuring that students are healthy and ready to learn. After identifying a need for better access to our nursing services across our large school district, Avel eCare worked with us hand in hand to develop a custom solution and pilot the eCare School Nurse project, which dramatically increased our students’ access to a school nurse. In the short time that this project has been in place, over 2,000 students were provided access to a school nurse when they otherwise would not have had access. This program is invaluable in the care we provide to students. Avel eCare has been a great partner and we’re now working on plans for further expansion.
- Pipestone County Medical Center Wins Avel eCare’s Inaugural Trailblazer Innovation Award October 13, 2023
- Acquisition of Fident Health September 20, 2023
- Avel eCare Briefs D.C. Lawmakers on Using Telemedicine to Help Combat the Nation’s Mental Health Crisis June 29, 2023
- Putting Telemedicine into Motion with EMS in South Dakota May 22, 2023
- Health providers across the US call this Sioux Falls facility for help May 10, 2023