With the assistance of eCare Pharmacy, our critical access hospitals now have a pharmacist that will help them 24/7. Renal dosing, drug interaction checking, allergy checking, therapies, drug incompatibility checking and verification of medication profiles are all done in real time with no waiting. This has vastly improved care across our entire region. If a patient is transferred to a different site or region there’s also a continuity of care that is not provided anywhere else. I cannot think of a higher quality professional group that provides the vast services that they do.
- Pipestone County Medical Center Wins Avel eCare’s Inaugural Trailblazer Innovation Award October 13, 2023
- Acquisition of Fident Health September 20, 2023
- Avel eCare Briefs D.C. Lawmakers on Using Telemedicine to Help Combat the Nation’s Mental Health Crisis June 29, 2023
- Putting Telemedicine into Motion with EMS in South Dakota May 22, 2023
- Health providers across the US call this Sioux Falls facility for help May 10, 2023