Avel eCare today announced it has entered into a new strategic partnership with the Indian Health Services (IHS), a department within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS). This partnership enables Avel eCare to deliver telemedicine services to more than 145,000 American Indians and Alaska Natives in the rural Midwest health network for the next five years and expands the existing program to include sexual assault medical forensic exams (eSANE) and psychiatric support for emergency departments in the Great Plains Area.
- Pipestone County Medical Center Wins Avel eCare’s Inaugural Trailblazer Innovation Award October 13, 2023
- Acquisition of Fident Health September 20, 2023
- Avel eCare Briefs D.C. Lawmakers on Using Telemedicine to Help Combat the Nation’s Mental Health Crisis June 29, 2023
- Putting Telemedicine into Motion with EMS in South Dakota May 22, 2023
- Health providers across the US call this Sioux Falls facility for help May 10, 2023